If you are excited about the golden beaches of Sunny, the mountains, nature’s beauty of Vietnam, and want to visit Vietnam. Then Before visiting, you have to apply for a Vietnam eVisa + Medical Declaration. eVisa facilitates the online visa application process for foreigners to visit Vietnam. The eVisa will be granted via the Vietnam immigration department to foreigners entering the country.
The e-visa is valid for 30 days, which allows for a single entry. After the first 30 days have passed, and e-Visa renewal is required, a new visa may be considered for e-visa holders in Vietnam, if being invited / guaranteed by authority / organization / individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners’ entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam. Also, you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, for more details click here (Vietnam Visa on arrival).
eVisa + Medical Declaration
In order to prevent and stop coronavirus in the world, Vietnam has taken some strict measures, which restrict the flow of visitors entering their country. As a result, the Government has implemented the Medical Declaration as a prerequisite document that everyone must obtain before entering the country.
Note:- Upon arrival, you must also present a Medical Declaration in order to enter Vietnam.
Vietnam will grant e-visa to citizens of 80 countries from July 1, 2020 as per Resolution No. 79/NQ-CP. Details on the list of countries can be accessed here. While this is a positive sign, Vietnam’s borders remain closed to foreign visitors due to the pandemic.
For e-Visa, 80 Eligible Countries citizens are enabled to apply for an online visa. Check in the list below eligible countries to apply online for an e-Visa.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Types of e-Visas:-
You can apply many types of e-Visas. And the purpose of your trip will have help determine that you should use which kind of visa. An e-visa is an entry requirement to travel within Vietnam for any of the following reasons:
- Aid activities
- Air crewman
- Business activities
- Dealing with problem
- Humanitarian work
- Labor, employment
- Office/organization of economy, culture, technology, non-government
- Official visit
- Participate Asian Physics Olympic
- Tourism, visiting relatives
- Transit travel
Requirements for Vietnam Visa:-
Applying for the e-Visa for Vietnam, you are required to submit the documents:
- You should have (valid Passport for at least 6 months after arrival date in Vietnam)
- You need to upload the colored scanned copy of the first biographical page of the Passport which holds all the personal details and applicant’s photographs
- The Passport should be in PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- A recent Applicant Photo (with white background & without glasses)
- Photo size should not exceed 3 MB and should be in PDF, JPG, or PNG format.
- A credit or debit card (Mastercard, Visa or UnionPay) or PayPal account
- An email address on which you will receive your visa approval letter.
Ports of Entry:-
All Visitors with e-visas can enter Vietnam via 8 international airports, 16 Landport, and 13 seaports. Here is a list of the eligible port of entry:
8 airportsTan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
Da Nang International Airport
Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
Can Tho International Airport
Phu Bai International Airport
Phu Quoc International Airport
Cat Bi International Airport
16 LandportNam Can Landport
Song Tien Landport
Tinh Bien Landport
Xa Mat Landport
Mong Cai Landport
Moc Bai Landport
Lao Bao Landport
Ha Tien Landport
Huu Nghi Landport
Cau Treo Landport
Cha Lo Landport
Bo Y Landport
Lao Cai Landport
La Lay Landport
Na Meo Landport
Tay Trang Landport
13 seaportsHon Gai
Cam Pha (Quang Ninh Province)
Hai Phong (Hai Phong City)
Nghi Son (Thanh Hoa Province)
Vung Ang (Ha Tinh Province)
Chan May (Thua Thien-Hue Province)
Da Nang (Da Nang City)
Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa Province)
Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh Province)
Dung Quat (Quang Ngai Province)
Vung Tau (Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province)
Duong Dong (Kien Giang Province)
How to fill the Visa application form online?
- You have to fill the required necessary information like name, age, date of birth, Visa type, etc.
- Need to submit an Applicant Passport & Applicant Photo
- Pay the online fee through the debit card, credit card, or PayPal, according to the type of visa.
- Then you have to wait for the visa to be granted by the immigration department of Vietnam
- You will receive the approval letter through email.
- After getting the approval letter on the email, take a print, And you have to carry all the time while traveling in Vietnam.
Apply now to use our visa service, Click here Vietnam Visa