To apply for Hong Kong Visa, you can choose following options to get Vietnam Visa :-
- Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy in Hong Kong
- Applying for Vietnam Visa On Arrival ( visa picked up at Vietnam International Airports )
Follow 3 simple steps to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival :-
Step 1 :
- Fill in the secured application form with required information such as full name, date of birth, passport number, arrival date, etc.
- Double check correct information
- Make payment for service fee via Credit / Debit or other mode convenient to you.
Step 2 :
- Wait for 2 working days ( normal service ) or 1 working day ( urgent service ) to get “Visa Approval Letter” issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
Step 3 :
- Get full visa stamped at Vietnam airport check-in counter by presenting Visa Approval Letter, passport, 2 passport-sized photos, hard copy of Vietnam Entry & Exit form, and stamping fee toImmigration Officer.