The Vietnam Government has decided to issue visas. Vietnam will reopen to international tourists. The visa will be starting issuing from 1st July 2020 to citizens from 80 countries. All Citizens from 80 countries can now apply online for Vietnam eVisa from July 1, The government said in a resolution signed on Monday. The 79 / NQ-CP resolution was issued in conformity with the law on foreigners entering, exiting, through transit, and residence in Vietnam.
These countries are allowed to get an e-visa:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
China (including Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR passport holders, not apply to Chinese e-passport holders)
Republic of Korea
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Tourism accounts for 12% of GDP in Vietnam and will be one of the first Southeast Asian nations to start to revive its economy with international tourism.
Vietnam recorded a 98 percent drop in visitors this April compared to 2019 because of the coronavirus pandemic, but its success in fighting the virus — posting only 324 cases and no deaths despite sharing a border with China, the initial hot spot — now sees it set to breathe life back into its tourism industry.
Visitors with e-visas can enter Vietnam at eight international airports, or land via 16 international border gates and 13 ports via sea across the country.
8 airports are:
- Noi Bai in Hanoi
- Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City
- Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa Province
- Da Nang in the namesake city
- Cat Bi in Hai Phong
- Can Tho in the eponymous city
- Phu Quoc in Kien Giang Province
- Phu Bai in Thua Thien-Hue Province
16 land border gates are:
- Tay Trang (Dien Bien Province)
- Mong Cai (Quang Ninh Province)
- Huu Nghi (Lang Son Province)
- Lao Cai (Lao Cai Province)
- Na Meo (Thanh Hoa Province)
- Nam Can (Nghe An Province)
- Cau Treo (Ha Tinh Province)
- Cha Lo (Quang Binh Province)
- La Lay
- Lao Bao (Quang Tri Province)
- Bo Y (Kon Tum)
- Moc Bai
- Xa Mat (Tay Ninh Province)
- Tinh Bien
- Song Tien (An Giang Province)
- Ha Tien (Kien Giang)
13 seaports are:
- Hon Gai
- Cam Pha (Quang Ninh Province)
- Hai Phong (Hai Phong City)
- Nghi Son (Thanh Hoa Province)
- Vung Ang (Ha Tinh Province)
- Chan May (Thua Thien-Hue Province)
- Da Nang (Da Nang City)
- Nha Trang (Khanh Hoa Province)
- Quy Nhon (Binh Dinh Province)
- Dung Quat (Quang Ngai Province)
- Vung Tau (Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province)
- HCMC (HCMC)
- Duong Dong (Kien Giang Province)
The first COVID-19 had got in early January in Vietnam.
And still, overall cases 324 and zero deaths in this country of 96 million people. Vietnam has stopped the outbreak of COVID-19. there is earning high praise. and now Vietnam is the first country to easily social distancing measures reopening its society.
According to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Vietnam welcomed a record number of international arrivals in 2019, reaching over 18 million, up 16.2 percent against 2018.
If you want to travel to Vietnam click here to Vietnam Visa.