There are certain primary level requirements that need to be take care to enter Vietnam. Here is the list of things you need to know before you enter Vietnam:
Mandatory Requirements through the Embassy
- Passport should be valid 6 months beyond intended stay counting from date of arrival and blank pages left for a new stamp.
- Vietnam Visa
Mandatory Requirements for a “Visa on Arrival” at airport
- Applicants must enter Vietnam by air.
- Passport must valid at least 1 month from the date of exit.
- Two passport photos size (see photo specifications page).
- “Visa On Arrival” Approval letter
- Vietnamese entry-and-exit form
- “Visa On Arrival” Stamping fees (Vietnamese Dong VND or U.S. dollars)
Note: For Certain countries citizens required exit flight or on world flight ticket and “Visa Approval letter” fee is higher.
- Proof of Return flight ticket
- Vaccination Certificate
- HIV Examination Certificate
You can be refused entry permission if:
- You don’t meet vietnam immigration requirements
- Your circumstances have changed since you were granted a visa
- You refuse to let us take your photo or to provide us with your fingerprints or an iris scan, if asked for them
- You’re unable to provide evidence of any onward travel or funds required by the conditions of your visa.